Monday, August 13, 2012

I HATE GOODBYES

Once in a gold-sky, the stars wore golden hats, decorated with gold of pleasure We looked up to it and spread our golden wishes on its golden mats We acted golden wedding, all around the night, like golden rats in love We invited the golden moon as a guest of honour, and we waved our golden feelings and golden ambitions around its magical face which was full of golden and gladden moods It felt so high and speedy like we were high on golden weed We got drowsy in love, kissed and slept nude But nothing happened This felt rosy But Today, You boldly say goodbye and let our kisses drown in feces And neglect our love to stroll alone in the garden of toughness But still, my heart is fully willing, but your feeling is fully killing my heart This sometimes makes my affection fold its love and take a curve, where it could lay it's weeping soul For your sudden gloominess of love, has made my love, nomadic and has rumpled the rest failures of love to come I wish you the best, and you are always welcome Although, you are a humble beast But still the shiniest thing that has happened to me So I can't say goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment